World-class companies in many industries have converted from wood to plastic pallets for their work-in-process, storage and distribution applications. They quickly recognize the economic, ergonomic and environmental benefits that plastic pallets bring to their operation. Bulk Bins Canada. offers the comprehensive selection of plastic pallets to provide the best material handling solutions.
These dimensionally consistent pallets are compatible with many palletizers, depalletizers, automatic strapping equipment and high-speed automation systems. Also, their consistent tare weights allow better inventory control. Load weights are easily obtained without costly and time consuming off-loading.
These plastic pallets protect product during picking, assembly, processing, storage and distribution applications in a wide variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, poultry, appliance, aerospace, produce, apparel and electronics.
Top 9 Reasons to consider a rackable pallet:
- Your unsupported pallet racks require dimensionally consistent pallets.
- Wood pallets cause costly product damage.
- Your ASRS, AGVs or high rise storage system requires a dimensionally consistent pallets.
- Your application has sanitation requirements.
- Your application requires highly impact-resistant handling solution.
- Your wood pallets need frequent repair.
- You have to invest in pallet support bars or wire decking to adequately support wood pallets in your facility.
- Your insurance company recommends fire-retardant pallets.
- You use RFID to track pallets and product throughout your system.
- International pallets
- Food grade pallets
- Export pallets
- Nestable pallets
- Racking pallets
- Odd size pallets
- Pallet support boards
- Custom built pallets
- Display pallets
- Drum pallets
- Stacking pallets
- Single sheet thermoformed pallets
- Freezer pallets
- Top cap systems
Some of these pallets can be purchased in food grade and FM (fire retardant) materials.